Connectivity issues with Siteground

Hi,

Is there a general connectivity issue between WPMUDEV and Siteground? I am facing issues on all my sites, hosted on a Siteground WP account.

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi originaldruider

Hope you're having a good day!

In order to diagnose your issue, I'd request you to perform the two tests mentioned in the following:

1. Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To perform it, please follow all the steps described in a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a little):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

The main goal is to check if the issue still persists if all other plugins except WPMU DEV Dashboard are deactivated.

Please post back here the results of your test!

2. Enable wp debug. To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );
    define( 'WPMUDEV_API_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WPMUDEV_API_DEBUG_ALL', true );

Please make sure to add the above code just before the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

After this, try to replicate the issue again. Then go to /wp-content folder and check if debug.log file is there. If it's there. download it, save as debug.txt and attach to your next reply.

Also, could you please grant us temporary support access to your website so we can have a better look at your setup and settings? You can grant us access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, there's no need to share credentials. Here's our detailed documentation page about it:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.