considering switching to smart crawl form yoast

Hi,
I'm getting ready to convert a lot of clients to smart crawl. They are curently using yoast. I have a few questions:

Does smartcrawl have a feature to create sitelinks like yoast does?

Does it submit a sitemap index file that takes care of categories and other content like yoast does?

Does it submit all image data?

is there a moz or SEMrush integration?

Is there any way to bring over the title and description data from yoast?

Corn

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello cornelius_butler

I hope you're having a nice day!

I'm glad to hear that you want to move to SmartCrawl! Let me then address your questions :slight_smile:

Does smartcrawl have a feature to create sitelinks like yoast does?

Nor SmartCrawl neither Yoast have them. Those sitelinks are something that's added by Google and not by the plugin. Google arbitrary decided whether to add them to search results or not and if they do add them - what should they be.

Does it submit a sitemap index file that takes care of categories and other content like yoast does?

Yes, it creates a full sitemap. Normally the sitemap should be manually submitted to Google by you (that's the same for Yoast and any other seo pluing) for the first time but then, as long as sitemap is not moved to a different location on site, the plugin can notify Google and other search engines about any changes to it. SmartCrawl can do that of course.

Does it submit all image data?

Yes, SmartCrawl includes SEO tools for media items. The meta information can be configured and it also supports OpenGraph for media as well.

The images are not included in sitemap by default but they can be. There's an option on "SmartCrawl -> Sitemap -> Advanced" page that you can enable to include images.

is there a moz or SEMrush integration?

Yes, there's Moz INtegration module built-in.

Is there any way to bring over the title and description data from yoast?

Yes, if you have Yoast active on site and you activate SmartCrawl, SmartCrawl will detect it and will ask you if you want to import SEO settings from Yoast, so you can do it. Just note: it's strongly recommended to use only a single SEO plugin at once so after importing data from Yoast it's better to disable it and use only SmartCrawl.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.