Console issue for owlCarousel

I’m having a console warning for owlCarousel JavaScript, but I couldn’t find where this is coming from, could you help me?

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Mashood,

I went ahead and checked the site and the plugins section on the Dashboard and noticed that there is no Owl Carousel plugin installed at the moment. Additionally, I did not spot any JS-based browser console errors on the home page.

Did you deactivate and delete the plugin recently? I am looking forward to hearing from you on it.

Regards,

Prathamesh

• Mashood
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for quick reply. I haven’t installed this plugin “no Owl Carousel plugin”  and did not deactivated or deleted as i dont know what is this plugin and about its functionality?

O Yes, i have uploaded another plugin smartcrawl a couple of days ago for a while to check the functionality of that plugin and deleted on the same day :slight_smile:.

• Mashood
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I guess, Owl Carousel plugin has been uploaded and deleted by an unknown freelancer on upwork.net, who has created and designed my website. Later on he disappeared when i asked for theme api key :slight_smile:.

If the issue is due to Owl Carousel plugin than please we can sort it out for this time.

I really wish to let appear my full products and pages on google search :slight_smile:.

Your help and guidance is really to appreciate.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Mashood

Hope you’re doing well!

I’ve checked your site and looks like this piece of code is coming from a plugin, most likely Woocommerce related. As the are a lot of plugins using owl-carousel as a CSS class, for example, these plugins are Kingcomposer and PW Woocommerce Advanced Gift Rules.

To identify where the script is coming from please run this simple test. Deactivate the above-mentioned plugins and see if the JS error is still there. If the error gone, activate one plugin and check if the error returned, if all well continue to the next one and see if the error is back.

In case the error still be showing up, please run a full test for a conflict, by deactivating all plugins on your site and checking if the error is still there, by activating one plugin at a time. Follow the steps from the flowchart:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Please backup your site before running this test. You can create back up with the Snapshot Pro plugin. The best practice is to have a development copy of your site, and run this test there, so a production site will not be affected.

Let us know how it went!

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Mashood
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

More i would like to add here that i have changed the forms settings today and put no-conflict mode On. I doubt if it can make the difference. But i am still waiting for your reply to send me the screenshot of that JS error to work further.

Sending you the screenshot of current forms settings.

Regards,

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Mashood

Trust you're doing well!

To see the JS error on your end, please open your site in a browser, right-click and Inspect the page. Open the console tab to see the error. Please see this video:

https://take.ms/s5TFR

Please see attached the screenshot of the JS error on your site

Looks like the No Conflict mode is within the Gravity Forms plugin, this will help when troubleshooting issues with this plugin only.

Please let us know how a test for a conflict went.

Have a good day and take care!

Cheers,

Nastia

• Mashood
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for guidance, the error is gone after deactivation of plugin wp advanced gift rule.

But from today new error is showing which is very strange for me that my google analytic account is not showing the real time status and traffic is also showing 0 today. Average wise I have plus 50 visitors per day.

Only through google adwords my website has received 16 visitors today. But how google analytic is showing from today 0 visitor? Can you help me to solve again this uninvited error?

Thanks

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Mashood

Hope all is well!

Glad to know that you’ve found a plugin that was causing an error. Please report the issue with the plugin, to plugin’s developers so they could fix the bug.

But from today new error is showing which is very strange for me that my google analytic account is not showing the real time status and traffic is also showing 0 today.

Please try to verify your domain with Google Analytics one more time. Make sure the tracking ID (UA-XXXXXXX-XX) added on your site is correct. Please ad well, look in your account under Property > Tracking Info > Tracking Code for the status of your tracking code.

Make sure to clear all filters, go to Admin > View Settings and make sure to clear selected data filters.

Important information, the Real-Time reports don’t work with User ID enabled views.

Also please solutions mentioned in this blog posts, to see if this will help to fix the issue:

https://www.analyticsmania.com/post/google-analytics-real-time-reports-not-working/#gref

https://www.lovesdata.com/blog/google-analytics-real-time-not-working

https://www.monsterinsights.com/docs/not-seeing-myself-in-the-real-time-reports-in-google-analytics/

Hope this will help!

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.