Constant Warnings See attached photos.

I would like to continue using this service but if this plugin does not work, there is no reason for me to continue paying for support that does not exist. The plugin shows constant warnings or loads extremely slow. I'm not too worried about the speed right now, but I am really worried about the warnings and that sometimes it does not show the pages at all. Please see herein attached links.

Screen Shot 1
Screen Shot 2

• James Morris

Hello Johnny Caraveo,

I sincerely apologize for the problems you are having and the trouble it may have caused for your business.

The errors you shared indicate that a required PHP wrapper is not installed and/or configured on your server, thus "no suitable wrapper could be found". For example: cURL is not configured correctly.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your server and sites?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down box.

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- WHMCS Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris

Hello Johnny Caraveo,

I've logged into your server and made some PHP configuration changes that have cleared this up for you. Your PHP config had allow_url_fopen = Off. This needs to be set to allow_url_fopen = On for WWHMCS to function properly. I've checked your TEST page and everything is working correctly now.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.