I installed domain mapping, network activated, and followed all of the steps as far as copying the sunrise.php over to my wp-content folder. I also made sure to add the "define" line of code to my wp-config file.
everything runs smoothly up until I attempted to map a domain on a test site of mine (main.getbranded.me.)
I go to tools > domain mapping and enter the domain I am trying to redirect. Then I get the error message.
I have checked the domains DNS A record and it is indeed pointing to the correct IP address. I have tried with multiple domain names I own, each one correctly pointing to the correct IP.
These are all domains I have owned for some time, so it is not an issue of newness. I'd be glad to allow access to my dashboard for help with this issue.