Contact does not subscribe to ActiveCampaign list

I'm trying to collect opt-in data through Hustle Plugin form, but no success. I made the integration with ActiveCampaign, out the URL, The API Key, choose the correct lists, but no email comes. And subscriber is not in the correct list.

I make the test, subscribing as a new "costumer", put my email and data on the fields... Press the subscribe button and the ThankYou page (URL Redirect after pressing subscribe) loads saying that's all good. Then I go to ActiveCampaign to check it out. There I am as a "contact", but not inside the proper List.

Please help.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ikmob

I hope you're well today!

I have just tired to setup ActiveCampaign in Hustle on my test site and that worked fine, with subscribers being properly added to ActiveCampaign list. Please note: all the subscribers go there under the "Contacts" tab but the question is whether they are assigned to the list or not - the list selection is in top bar there and is not visible on screenshots that you provided.

However, I used a simple - basic - settings and I'd like to try a bit more complex setup, reflecting yours as close as possible. I noticed that you created additional user for ActiveCamapign during the chat but the credentials are no longer working.

Would you be able to create another user so I could access ActiveCampaign and see exact settings and its form fields there? I won't make any changes, just try to replicate that configuration exactly on my end to see what might be happening there.

Please do not post any access credentials here. Since the support access to the site is open, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and post ActiveCampaign access credentials in the text box right below the "Access active for X days" message there.

Let me know here once that's done and I'll conduct further tests.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Ikmob

Hi, It worked because we cleared the cache... It's the problem, we have to keep cleanning the cache everyday at 7h00.. That's what we're trying to solve here. We need it to properly work, with HummingBird active and WITHOUT having to clean the cache every morning...

First we had the problem with Hustle Plugin, that we Kind'a solve not using the plugin. For that I changed the forms from Hustle to the ActiveCampaign Forms.

Ok, now with the ActiveCampaign forms, it works, but after some hours, it stops and for it to work again we have to Clear the cache.

I believe it is something to do with HummingBird and some setting on my web server. Actually I'm totally lost here...

My sittuation is critical, cause we need those forms running, as we have Google paid Traffic/Campaigns going on, and I need to get it all working with good Performance and WITHOUT having to clear the cache every morning.

One of the support agents said it could be checked on my web server if it was something wrong.

Can you do that?
    What else can we do?

Thanks,

Marcelo

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ikmob

Thanks for additional information. I believe the cache that you're clearing up is Hummingbird's Page Cache, is this correct?

A page cache - any, not only Hummingbirds but also from any other caching plugin - can sometimes "break" such kind of "dynamic content". If this is indeed the case, the simplest way would be to just exclude these specific pages that contain the forms.

You can do it on "Hummingbird -> Caching -> Page Cache" page in "Exclusions" box. Let's say your subscription form is on "domain.com/subscribe/" page. All you'd need to do would be to add "/subscribe/" in a new line in the "Exclusions" box, save settings and clear up the cache.

Then Hummingbird would just ignore any URL on your site that contains the "/subscribe/" string, so for example "domain.com/subscribe/", "domain.com/something/subscribe/", domain.com/subscribe/somethingelse/" but not other pages - those would still be cached according to other settings.

Assuming that no other cache - from other plugin or a server-side - is involved, that should help.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.