Contact Form does not work on 3.6

I have had no leads since 3.6 came out. I tried to use the contact form and it doesn't work on my site. GREAT LOSS OF MONEY.

I put it on a blank install of 3.6, it doesn't work. I put it on a blank install of 3.5, it works.

So much for that 100% guarantee I joined this community for.

• JosephLee1179
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Yea, this was a LARGE oversight that has cost me several customers. Of all plugins to stop working, the one that generates contact between clients and businesses.

I've literally lost all my faith in this solution, what if this was one of the plugins that my business hinges upon, like the domain router?

I don't trust that these plugins have any forward compatible future, as WPMU literally posts 100% Guaranteed to work when upgrades come around, but the plugin is down for ... over a month? Seriously?

Didn't WPMU just start charging more? What are you charging new prospective clients for when really important plugins are not even being updated when WORDPRESS updates.

• Joshua
    • New Recruit

Thanks for your prompt reply Patrick. The contact form does appear to be working - the emails just took a few hours to come through which was odd. Must be a problem with my hosting. I'll let you know if I have any more feedback on this if its relevant to other users.

Thank you for your time and have a great evening!
    Josh

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.