Contact form from leadpages is no longer opening on same page

A page on this site: services.jcfs.org/integrated-pediatric-interventions/
Is copied and pasted from a staging site I build on the URL: agreatnameforawebsite.com/ipi. For some reason, on the old site, the contact form was triggered on the CTA at the top and appears on the same page as the site. On this domain however, is starts a new page and shows up there. How can I fix this? I'll also open access to the other site so you can look at both.

• Sajid

Hi @jonathan29,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can see you are using a third party service for lead pages. For this purpose you might need following script present in your page before actually using the link.

<script data-leadbox="141f6b773f72a2:119fcf189b46dc" data-url="https://junesilny.leadpages.co/leadbox/141f6b773f72a2%3A119fcf189b46dc/5704471946461184/" data-config="%7B%7D" type="text/javascript" src="https://junesilny.leadpages.co/leadbox-995.js"></script>

I am not certainly sure that is the exact script you needed but that will give you hint to get the proper code from leadpages.com for that specific lead form and add that code in your page too. You can perhaps add the code from Divi > Theme Options > Integration > Add code to the < head > of your blog.

I am unable to login to your other site due to invalid access token, so that is why I am unable to find out how exactly you integrated it there.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Panos

Hello Jonathan,

Without being sure about the script's previous location I can't ignore the case that where you had it placed originally could not be loaded/reached/included.

Generally it is a good practice to adding script at the footer before the </body> tag. This is because browser loads/downloads text, images and scripts from the start of the page going downwards and we usually prefer the content to be loaded first.

In some occasions this might not be possible due to restrictions of the script, for example if the script uses document.write to insert part of the page's content or perhaps some scoping issues may rise. These are just an example. I am not aware of the script being loaded in your situation but it may belong in the exceptions. Again,I can't say that for sure as it might have been originally placed in a wrong place and that might be causing your issue.

Hope this helped!

Kind regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.