[Contact Form / Pop Up Form] sign up form/pop up form that enables access to a video on the same p

Hello,
I use Contact Form 7 for all the forms I set up on our website with no issues. On this occasion I need to set up a form or a pop up that will enable me to ask users for their contact details (first name, last name, email address) before they can view our video (youtube video). I would like them to be able to view the video on the same page, immediatly after they successfully submit their details. I also would like them to see a disclaimer at the bottom of the form to confirm that by submitting their details they are agreeing to receive our newsletter. I also would like all the data to be automatically sent to a list in Mailchimp, as we currently do with all our forms.
Is this something I can do with Contact Form 7 or another plugin? And how can I do it? My developer skills are very limited...
Many thanks
Caroline

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi caroline

I hope you're having a nice day today!

I think you could actually use our own Hustle plugin for this. It already includes popups with for gathering newsletter subscription and there's integration with MailChimp built-in. Take a look here, please:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/hustle/

I think it could work this way:

1. create a popup (you can set design, content and "display conditions")

2. enable "Add email collection to this pop-up" option in popup settings and you'll be able to configure MailChimp there - once you provide MailChimp API key plugin will fetch available lists and you'll be able to select to which list user should be added

3. you can also enable "Show GDPR Checkbox" option there which will show a checkbox that they must check in order to submit the form; you can add your own description to it

4. then make sure that in "Successful submission behavior" option the "Show success message" setting is selected; below it there's a text editor where you can put your video - just like you'd put it into any post or page.

5. make sure that "Automatically close success message" option below it is disabled

If I correctly understood your goal, that should do the trick. The popup would appear on your site (where you choose it to appear) with a newsletter subscription form. Once user submits the form, that user will be subscribed to your MailChimp list of choice and the video will show up.

Would that work for you?

In case you had any additional questions or needed more assistance with this, let me know please and I'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.