Contact Us Page in Shambles and Need Ideas & Assistance with FAQ & Find a Store pages

I tried importing a Gravity Form (for which I have a subscription) but it made my once-beautiful form look like a joke! Could you kindly help me integrate the preview (of the form) with the actual output?

Thanks so much!!

I also need ideas for the layout of the FAQ section. Any ideas would be welcome and appreciated!

Furthermore, I am wondering how to list many Google maps on one page for my Find a Store (in the works) menu link...could you kindly advise or assist?
I did the major part, now I just need Support Superheroes' fine-tuning...thanks once more!

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Caleb,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I visited your site and I see that the form on Contact Us page doesn't look well. I'm not sure though how did it look before you moved to Spirit and since I"m not a designer I wouldn't want to suggest anything. Could you please then tell me:

- was it previously "custom styled" with CSS and if so, do you have access to that custom style?
    - how should it look? (a screenshot or link to an example or even a rough drawing would be very helpful).

I'm asking this because it seems like it's a matter of adding some CSS and I'll be happy to assist you with this but I'd need to know your expectations/goal first

I also need ideas for the layout of the FAQ section. Any ideas would be welcome and appreciated!

I think it would be great if you asked that question on our "Members" forum. While personally I'm not a designer and I don't feel like I could suggest any valuable idea on that, I'm sure other Members of our community could give you a lot of nice tips and suggestions

Furthermore, I am wondering how to list many Google maps on one page for my Find a Store (in the works) menu link

Would these maps come from some plugin that you are using/you are about to use or a custom coded solution or are you asking about built-in Upfront maps? Can you tell me a bit more on how should that page work and look?

Best regards,
    Adam

caleb.mkdaman

I am well!!! How are you?

This was how it looked before I stupidly screwed around with it, making it look fricking ugly:
    http://d.pr/i/Rocv

I also have no idea how to remove the blockquotes (they don't seem select-able, if that's a word)!

Basically, what I want to achieve is this - with the name and email fields as well, of course. I couldn't scroll up with Droplr :'(

http://d.pr/i/UraR

I'd like to have the field labels (name, email address) in white (with drop shadows, if that's possible) and have all the labels aligned to the center of the screen. I also want a decent-looking button that says 'SEND,' that depresses when pressed, instead of the SUBMIT you see here:

http://d.pr/i/cnAa

Lastly (for this Contact Us form), what do you recommend as an image background??

I will adhere to your instructions to ask design layout questions on the 'Members' forum -
    last but not least, could you help me design a Find a Store WP page and have it in a sort of like, accordion or tabbed interface whereby visitors could click on a particular location on the page and the Google maps will change according to whenever the visitor clicks on the next.

Thank you so much! You support superheroes are worth your weight in gold! Keep up the fantastic help!

Predrag Dubajic

Hey Caleb,

I've removed the quote from the text on contact page, this was happening because the text was selected as blockquote instead of regular paragraph.

As for the form, I've added some CSS to that element in order to center it and add shadow to boxes, you can find the entire CSS code by editing preset for that element.

I also changed the Send button text, this is done directly from form settings in your admin section, I also added some CSS with the above one to make the button prettier.

All you need to do now is change the background for that page, I'm not sure which one you should use but now with shadows on boxes even the white one looks good to me

I will adhere to your instructions to ask design layout questions on the 'Members' forum -
    last but not least, could you help me design a Find a Store WP page and have it in a sort of like, accordion or tabbed interface whereby visitors could click on a particular location on the page and the Google maps will change according to whenever the visitor clicks on the next.

Could you please start new thread for this part and provide some more information about the desired look, perhaps some screenshots, or sites with similar look so we can better understand what you're after.
    You can start a new thread here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Best regards,
    Predrag