Contact User always returns "Send message failed: you didn't fill all required fields corr

I am at a loss for how to fix this ... any ideas?

http://chucksgotit.com

• aecnu

Greetings RealDesignGraphics,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and Classifieds.

I believe the Leave a Reply is in direct conflict with the contact user.

If that does not do it then it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict there and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings RealDesignGraphics and crissymarie,

I have been able to confirm the email send issue and I am going to mark this ticket as resolved in lieu of this ticket hoping to kill two birds with one stone:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/classifieds-will-not-send-email

Please join me over there in which I have already pinged the lead developer and confirmed the issue.

Thank you for your understanding and look forward to getting this issue resolved there.

Thank you both for being WPMU DEV Community Members and have a GREAT week ahead!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.