Container won't resize on home page

Hi, when I try to reszie the container that used to have the video background and now has the 'Feel like you again' banner. It refuses to keep the shorter height. I can drag the yellow handle no problem but it just jumps back to the original height. Have tried it multiple times.

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Howdy @tofuwarrior

Hope you're keeping well !

Can you update to the latest version of the theme ? A major release of both the theme and the core upfront framework are out.

Im guessing its likely you are setting the width to 100% of a contained element, will be happy to investigate further.

Cheers
    Jude

• tofuwarrior
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

nope, updated but still doesn't work. Background is not 100%. Its the container that won't resize, I'm not trying to change the background. Have a look you'll see the great big gap before the main page content. I'm trying to close this.

• Victor Ivanov
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi there @tofuwarrior.

I had a look at your site, and the problem was, there was a button in that region, that had some top-padding set on it, preventing you from re-sizing the region (see my screenshot). Because the button was white (it green in my screenshot because i hovered it) & happened to be on white BG, you didn't notice it. I have removed it for you and the region is now scaled.

Thanks, Victor

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.