Content boxes not appearing after importing from backup

Hiya, this continues from my issues in the previous thread about these boxes but it's a separate issue to the uploading one.

I've rebuilt the site I was getting ready to launch on another domain and imported my content, menus etc to it. As soon as I did that it broke the Nelo theme and I've lost my three boxes on the homepage only.

On other pages there is a new horizontal divider in place that shouldn't be there either, but at least the boxes show.

Any idea what could be in my site import that could have caused this? In every other respect it was a blank, fresh WP install and there are no plugins running.

• webnik
    • Flash Drive

Further info -

I've just tried it a couple more times - the theme breaks as soon as I import ANY page or post content. I suppose I'm going to have to go through the pain barrier and copy/paste pages manually and see what happens. But if it breaks then, I might scream. Not having much luck with Nelo so far!

• webnik
    • Flash Drive

No, there are no issues that way. I've just re-done my pages one by one through the backend and am trying to come up with an easy way to bring in several hundred media files (mostly PDFs) without having FTP'ing the folder and updating every single link in every page.

Any import of any single page using the WP export function and WP.org import plugin breaks the boxes on the home page only for me. Bit random.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while, perhaps you got help over our email. I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.