Content Copier Doesn't Copy WooCommerce Variations

Content Copier Doesn't Copy WooCommerce Variations. Is this intended behavior?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Robert,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tested this in my system, and it seems like the variations aren't being copied, I'm pinging the developer to check whether there is any compatibility issues.

If you are looking to make this work, you could try the Cloner plugin which helps in cloning your entire site into a new subsite. I tested the Cloner plugin, and it seems to work fine, the variations are being copied.

Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Robert,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Did you try the Cloner plugin, I tested this in Cloner, and it does work fine with WooCommerce. However, with Multisite Content Copier, it seems like due to the complex structure of WooCommerce, at the moment the plugin is not fully compatible with WooCommerce.

I have asked one of the SLS(Second Level Support) to check this, and if possible provide any quick workaround. Please do note that SLS developers work round the clock with many critical issues, and hence have a slow response time, will keep you posted, once I get an update regarding this asap.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Rob,

Well, you are right and that's why these two are different plugins, but sometimes, cloner serves the purpose because with both plugin, you copy content from one site to another. Normally when you create a new site, you may need to copy content from any existing site. So cloner serves this purpose. But if you want to copy posts from one existing site to another, yes, Multisite Content Copier is what you need.

However, I can see that Nithin has already notified our SLS people regarding this issue and I've personally requested one SLS (Second Level Support) staff to have a look at this. I believe, he will come up with a feedback soon.

Please keep in mind, our SLS people work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Robert,

I really wish I could give you and update by now. But I'm afraid, our SLS people are still working on this and we haven't got any update regarding this yet. I'm pinging our SLS guy again personally and requesting him to facilitate the process if possible.

I'm sorry for the delay from our end. I'm looking forward to have an update regarding this and resolve this as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.