Content copier not copying all of a custom post content.

I have a tour or walk through type plugin that instructs users how to create a page or menu an so on, and content copier would be great to use with it as I can add new tours to subsites from the main site. The problem is its only copying the first slide and not getting the rest of the walk-through. Could you guys work your magic and get this working?

I will enable support access so you may see the issue.

• Site Division
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I would like to see ultimate branding have a custom walkthrough module added so we could create these custom instructional walkthroughs ourselves and make them available to the network.

The only way I have found to make this work is to have all the tours created and implement them through new blog templates. So I may just compose all the tours and use it that way. It would just be nice to add and control from the main site.

Really close to something great here. :slight_frown:

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Flao

I hope you are well today.

I have created a new site called atest.youbuild...........

Then from main site, I have copied site tour using content copier plugin. I can see there are only two posts in there and both posts are copied into new test site in one chance. Would you please try again to copy to this new test site and let me know?

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Fla0

I am sorry, I misunderstood then. To be honest, I am still unclear.

You were tried to cope Tour custom post type right? I didn't copy any images or other info, I just copied title and description to keep it quick.

Did I copy wrong post type? If yes, would you please let me know which post type I should try? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
    Ash

• Site Division
      • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

If your on the main site and create a tour and save it. You can then view the tour by clicking view. Then scrolling down to the bottom of the tour post to the content copier section and selecting all sites, the tour gets sent out to all subsites. The problem is that the tour slides do not show, just the first slide with the tour controls is copied.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Fla0

I hope you are well today.

Yes, I can see the issue in your site. I believe some meta data are not being copied. The posts are copied fine. I am tagging an available developer from second level support line in this thread for his valuable opinion on this issue. Please note that, developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Would you please send your admin login and FTP login to me so that I can pass to SLS developers?

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash (this ensures that it will be assigned to me)
    Details:
    1. Send all requested details
    2. Send a link of this thread so that I can track
    3. Send any other relevant link

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.