Content Copier plugin

Is there anyway to select all data in source site… ? Selecting 10 at a time is a pain….

I have 500 records to copy…

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Bill,

Thanks for asking. You can actually increase the number of items per page so you can select them all by clicking the checkmark beside “Title” heading. To do so, please login to your site with any FTP application like Filezilla and go to “/wp-content/plugins/multisite-content-copier/admin/tables/” directory and open the “network-posts-list.php” file. After opening this file, search for this line:

$per_page = 10;

Replace the number 10 with your desired number. For example, as you have 500 posts, you can replace 10 with 500 and save.

Now go to content copier option page and you will be shown 500 items per page and you can now select them all with just a single click.

I believe, this will help. Please keep in mind, as you are editing the core plugin file, you will have to do this same edit everytime you update this plugin.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Bill
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I tried it… seems to work but now random number of pages show up… ie. I select 429 …209 show up… delete destination.. try again.. select 429 … 246 show up…

I placed a call with siteground as well. BTW… Suggestions

Thanks in advance..

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Bill,

Its seems that image was not attached. Can you add it again?

I tried it… seems to work but now random number of pages show up… ie. I select 429 …209 show up… delete destination.. try again.. select 429 … 246 show up…

Do you mean there is problem with pages after copying them or they are not showing up on the list?

I would suggest not using value of 500 but 100 or maybe even 50 – so you will have less elements on few pages. With big values WordPress can have problem with showing all elements on list.

And also try increasing memory limits https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Your current limits can be found in WPMU DEV -> Support -> System Info.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.