content curation: which plugin to go for...

hey folks.. this is what I am trying to achieve..

I dont want to be creating new content every day.. there are tons out there already.. i just want to have content from a select few blogs to be published in my site periodically via rss.

so insted of content creation , i want to do content curation. Is there a plugin you would like to suggest that will reduce my research time in to this.

many thanks in advance!!

• shan

many thanks. I have installed it and am working on it..

question 1: is there a way to delete all posts imported from a particular source later on without going through them individually?

question 2: I see that some of the feeds work and some dont .. specially the ones that are not from a WP site seems to be problematic.. is there a way to preview this before i process the feed?

my intention it to have over 20 feeds and that too will grow over time.. so it could be night mare to purge posts from a particular feed from hundreds of posts if it is not working or shoing porperly on the front end..

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

• Ash

Hello @shan

I hope you are well today.

question 1: is there a way to delete all posts imported from a particular source later on without going through them individually?

The only way if you add all posts from a source under a certain category or tag. Then if you want to delete posts from that source, you can select all posts from that certain category or tag. There is no other way I am afraid.

question 2: I see that some of the feeds work and some dont .. specially the ones that are not from a WP site seems to be problematic.. is there a way to preview this before i process the feed?

A feed doesn't have to be a wordpress feed, any standard feed will work. After adding a feed, you can click on validate to check if that is a valid feed.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.