Content is not revealed when the user clicks the like

Content is not revealed when the user clicks the like button. I reviewed other cases of this same thing happening in the forum but did not find a fix. I did disable loading scripts for them. Did not fix the problem.

• Lori

I've just read through several different threads with the same problem and the only ones that are resolved are only resolved because the user stops using the plugin. Have you been able to get this to work for anyone or does everyone have a theme or plug in conflict? I have to admit feeling very frustrated that a paid plugin doesn't have a warning that it seems to have so many conflicts!

The URL I am using this on is:
    http://marketingfortravelpros.com/instagram-marketing-for-travel-agents-ultimate-hashtag-list/

It is all the way towards the bottom of the page.

• aristath

Hello there @Lori and welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

Your page has way too many javascript errors on it, it's only natural that the plugin does not work.
    To see these errors open your page using Chrome, make sure you're logged-out, navigate to that link you posted above, and then hit Ctrl+Shift+J
    I can see more than 100 errors in there and the page never finishes loading so there's something wrong in there (see attached screenshot).
    After these are resolved I'm sure the plugin will work just fine!

First of all, I would advise you to change the theme you're using and see if these errors still occur. If they are not, then you should contact the theme author so that he may fix these issues in the theme.
    If they are still occuring, then you should start de-activating your plugins one-by-one to see which ones are actually causing the js errors on your page.

P.S. I can also see this message in the pile: Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id.
    That means that you have not properly entered your Facebook App ID...

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.