Content Protection not working in Membership 2

I'm having an issue where paid subscribers are having trouble accessing the protected content. I can only see the content as an admin, members who are supposed to have access cannot see the content.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi uxwebtech,

Hope you're doing well.

I had a look at your Premium Content page with the account you provided, new account that I created, as a visitor and everything seems to be in order.
    As visitor I was unable to open the page but when I was logged in with an account that has proper membership I was able to see the page, here's how it behaves on my end:
    https://monosnap.com/file/ltssqqt3sSL5C8W1l6ln6vnZSC3vIV

Based on the chat information it's most likely something caching related and you should try clearing and then disabling caching plugin if the issue happens again so you can check if it's indeed related to that.

As for the error during assigning the membership, it seems like there's a conflict with your Mailchimp plugin and Mailchimp add-on from Membership 2 plugin.
    Once I disabled the Mailchimp add-on I was able to assign membership without any issues.
    This is most likely as they both use similar code needed to connect to Mailchimp services and they will not play nicely because of this :slight_frown:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.