Content scheduler is not displaying according to my selection

I am having difficulties with the scheduled content, I have set up this page http://icanapply.com/admissions-test/ to display 3 versions of tests changing the same time each day throughout the week. I set it up yesterday and it was working. When I checked today there was no form displaying. It was showing it will display in 16 hours, I set this to display 1 day. There was no option for 24 hours unless I do 23 and 59 minutes.It does not really matter when it changes as long as there is one active form.

This is the code I have:
[scheduled weekly="0,5" time="06:00 PM" length="0:1:00:0" wptime="true"msg=" Next test available in" ][gravityform id="16" title="false" description="false" ajax="true"][/scheduled]

[scheduled weekly="1,2,4 " time="06:00 PM" length="0:1:00:0" wptime="true" msg=" Next test available in"][gravityform id="36" title="false" description="false" ajax="true"][/scheduled]

[scheduled weekly="3,6" time="06:00 PM" length="0:1:00:0" wptime="true" msg="Next test available in"][gravityform id="38" title="false" description="false" ajax="true"][/scheduled]

Thanks,
David