First off, HATE the new design here. The use of the Admin bar is great, but everything else is totally not user friendly. I can't even located the posts that I've made in the past so I can add onto them instead of creating a new one (this being case in point).
Anyway, if someone manages to find my previous post on this plugin, I've come up with a new problem...
I don't know how best to describe this, but ever since this plugin was installed, when an existing user goes to login to the website I have to manually go in and re-save the settings for a role despite having already set them up. If a user tries to login, they get a "You do not have sufficient permission to access this." instead of the dashboard despite the role being set to have access.
This is quite an annoyance as every day I have dozens of users emailing me aggravated that they can not login and I spend an unnecessary amount of time going through and re-saving each website's role settings.
I did post this on the plugin's support forum, but I don't expect much response from the developer as with the previous (still unresolved) problem he was indifferent.