I am currently using aMember ( https://www.amember.com/ ) for membership software on my website (https://dynastyleaguefootball.com). While I like the product, there have been a number of issues which have arisen, usually revolving around compatibility with our host, wpengine. As much as I hate the though of switching membership systems, the though of leaving wpengine is even less desirable. So I am beginning the search, and have a few questions regarding Membership Pro 2 (MP2).
1. Have you ever done a conversion of membership data from aMember to MP2?
2. How does MP2 store membership user data? Does it use the existing wp user database or it's own database?
3. If I wanted to protect some portion of a page that is on my site but is not a wordpress page, like a separate php utility or page, are there hooks which would allow me to code in protection there?
4. If I had an urgent support issue, is there a chat support option available? What is the typical support ticket response time?
5. Is there a sample page or site where I can view both the end user sign-on and user profile experience, as well as see the admin management experience?
Thanks so much!