Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress.

I see this error when I try to log in to many of my sites:
ERROR: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress.

During the chat we try many solutions. Non of them is working. Can you check what could be the issue? Please double check in ticket what we already tried.

Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jim Polous

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I read your chats about the issue and I can also see the issue myself on your sites. Unfortunately, the FTP access provided via one of the chats doesn't work for me either.

Having that said, I'd like to ask you to try one more thing:

1. access your site's WP files and open "wp-config.php" for editing
    2. You will find a block there like this:

define('AUTH_KEY',         'XFw{xxGHXI!81Qsom/U&YB~EXF &fW]~O[$,jsXf^%]pET/V$+[K%5*.u#~$E-KM');
    define('SECURE_AUTH_KEY',  '@(uLofg?+tR,1_j>BnmWMM+)Xi5V7Uh5T8-F|&2irK>)ntRK~s2oD<a/%Eb^vhyP');
    define('LOGGED_IN_KEY',    'BLX3U[&Cp;z#tI-b9}io*:[gW-GIX](AMmV$-!DM8[<|
    5G~|um4HXOC:c!Ei4fk');
    define('NONCE_KEY', ')+QOz+8F]3qh7R#u828uD)-G2I]7-}J1PSzk>r~}+TvWo$t?hs*b/I0QBzkfL/VD');
    define('AUTH_SALT', '_=ur-p0Sq|DI)cGz:Wk.&:1y$(/hHwx-/FcFgy)ee%z)x@txG@>:wink:Q_](M^Fs|X(*');
    define('SECURE_AUTH_SALT', 'Zs+(=nyqKXcC+3AZzioZ^m-,f+:kD-639-@_fNZ~_rABC8{:n`yVR# u.A8+K&X5');
    define('LOGGED_IN_SALT', 'bXRAiI=x0um)7J+ pDUO17V|~ Km^MFGozE*t7fj*F%k+58|xY|.gQ{.@?n)jM');
    define('NONCE_SALT', 'ERui~^ZI`G<>: }oA-VC3pwMpgWr;3)h:R$,*TAi+@RzFeJ-9w@I[dq+F&|j|:vW');
    `

3. visit this URL and copy the code from there:

https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/

4. replace that entire "define" block in "wp-config.php" file with the one copied from the URL above
    5. save the file, clear browser cache and cookies (note: you might be logged out of other sites as well in this case) and see if you can login then.

If that doesn't help, I'll need full access credentials to the site: admin login credentials I already have but I'll also need working (S)FTP and access to the database - it can be via some "panel" as well but it should let me in. That'll be necessary so we could investigate the issue closer.

You can provide me with these credentials by sending me a message using a contact form here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Make sure that you included link back to this thread in your message and all the information necessary to let me gain aforementioned access. As a subject line please use:

"ATTN: Adam Czajczyk".

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.