copying theme across multisites

Have installed a theme on the primary site and trying to duplicate the same on the rest of the sites including the customize settings and images and logos.

1) When we try to use site copier, on the menu options does not have theme to copy and only posts, pages, users and plugins.

2) Also when copying is the source supposed to be the primary domain-name and the destination supported to the mapped domain or would we type-in the URL with sub-folder, ie... for example cambodian.bible/pearbible instead of pear.bible

• Rupok

Hi Sam,

So sorry for the inconvenience. Actually Multisite Content Copier plugin copies posts, pages, users and even plugins across your WordPress Multisite network, but it doesn't copy theme and theme settings.

But I think, you can at first create a base subsite with your desired theme and settings. Then use our Cloner plugin to clone that base subsite to create your new subsite. After cloning, your newly created subsite will have exactly the same theme and settings as your base subsite. Then you can copy posts pages etc. with the Multisite Content Copier plugin.

I believe, this will serve your first purpose.

Regarding your second query, I'm not sure if I understood that properly. You can write source site URL and destination site URL while copying the content. Is this not what you are looking for? In that case, can you please add a little more details regarding your query so we can understand better and provide you better solution?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.