Corrupt file with SEO

I had a SEO malware problem on a site on HostGator. It corrupted my file html/enterpreneurialpractice.com/wp-content/plugins/jobs-plus/assets/inc59.php It was erased. Now I can't open the site.
Any thoughts on how to get the site back open? (www.Entrepreneurialpractice.com).
If the site is trashed, then my second option would be to just recover the posts content...and how would I do that?
Thanks for any and all help.

• Nithin

Hi Stephen,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It corrupted my file html/enterpreneurialpractice.com/wp-content/plugins/jobs-plus/assets/inc59.php It was erased.

There isn't any such file(inc9.php) that is bundled with the plugin. Did you remove the malware? If not, you'll have to hire a professional to get this job done. I just checked your website, and it seems to load the homepage, but I couldn't access other pages, it resulted in 404 error.

If you have already removed the malware, and still have issues with login. Could you please try renaming your plugins folder, located under /wp-content/plugins, and check whether your website works. If that doesn't work, could you please send us your credentials so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic.

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.