Cost variations for Events+

Hi there,

I have been using your trial to see how your plugins/service works. I am pretty impressed. Although I do have a query or two with regards your Events+ plugin.

I am using it on a clients new website in order to accept bookings for tours that they run. I had a meeting with them today. And one of the requirements is that each tour has cost variations. Depending on what accommodation is chosen.

Example:
Friday tour to Cape Town, sleeping over in a Backpackers dormitory is R2500
Friday tour to Cape Town, sleeping over in a Backpackers private room is R4500
and so on...

So far I can only establish that Events+ accepts one price only :disappointed: Is this plugin not really going to suit my needs?

Please advise. Maybe you can suggest another plugin of yours that would better suit the job.

many thanks,
Zane

• Luís

Hi Zane ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I think you will need to use MarketPress and create a product with variations:

1) Go to Events -> Settings -> Add-ons and enable "Payments via MarketPress Products".

2) Create a product with two variations (i.e: "Backpackers dormitory" and "Backpackers private room" ) and insert the price for both;

3) Create the event and in the "Event type" section, change the "Is this a paid event?" field to "Yes" and assign the product you created.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.