Could Advanced Theme Switcher support Pro Sites Premium Themes?

Hi,

Is it possible for the drop down themes to only be what is available to that site via the allowed Pro Sites premium themes?

Cheers,

Johnny

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Johnny :slight_smile:

Thank you for these great questions and bringing these significant items up.

This is indeed a great question and feature request.

I am guessing that it will probably take some collaboration between the lead developer of the Advanced Theme Switcher plugin and The Pro Sites plugin lead developer, but this is something for them to work out of course.

I will ask the lead developer to come in here and offer his invaluable insight and advice concerning this request.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@johnnymestizo, Yeah, great question. Will need to ponder this some. But this needs to be a feature request. I should be able to detect if Pro Sites is installed. Then from there include those themes. Could probably include a checkbox on the widget to only show Pro Site themes. Either way will take some delicate coding. Thanks for the suggestion.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Johnny and @paul,

There we have it.

The lead developer has made his way in here and given his opinion of this ticket and feature request that it is.

Therefore I will move it to feature requests and obviously no need to notify the lead developer since he is indeed on this ticket.

Thank you Paul for making your way in here and helping to parse the ticket into perspective.

Cheers, Joe

• johnnymestizo
    • HummingBird

I have the drop down list working for the wordpress admin bar (front end).

I think you may have to login for the bar to show up.

It seems to list available themes (that are enabled on the blog).

Still not listing Pro Sites premium themes…

However, there is also the issue that it is not showing network activated themes that are available to this blog.

http://demo.tradr.com

‘FreeMarket’ should be listed.

Thanks

Johnny

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.