Could some explain to me where my questions and hopefully answers????

Could some explain to me where my questions and hopefully answers are? I keep asking questions but I never get answers -- but then again I might be getting answers cause I cant find where my questions are????

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Just seen you responded to our forum auto responder. You need to respond directly in the thread for all of our support guys to see your response.

Your account profile is as Tom said:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/profile/mindset/public/

And your support profile is here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/profile/mindset

Both profiles show your threads, the last one shows who responded last and is dedicated to support. Screenshots attached.

Cheers.

• mindset
    • The Crimson Coder

Easier said -- LOL

So how do I get to these pages -- there is no way to get to these pages from the wpmudev dashboard --- unless I bookmark all the paths -- I have stumbles upon them before but have never been able to find my way back

You would think those areas would be on a menu - since they are so important -- and I see some of my questions but not the others --

what is the difference between community and support profiles -- I have scoured the site looking for some explanation of how to use the site and do not find anything -- I guess you guys think it is intuitive -- since you use it all the time --

Very confusing to me -- is there an area that explains everything and where the stuff is ---

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

From WPMU DEV directly:

In the dashboard you can open posts, but follow up from there, they send you here to our site. Screenshot attached.

Very confusing to me -- is there an area that explains everything and where the stuff is ---

Just keep asking what your not sure about :slight_smile:

what is the difference between community and support profiles -- I have scoured the site looking for some explanation of how to use the site and do not find anything -- I guess you guys think it is intuitive -- since you use it all the time --

As noted in my screenshots above, one has your WordPress profile stuff like website, Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc.

The other is the bbPress profile, this your support profile that lists all your open or closed support tickets.

You access the support profile as shown in my screenshot, come to the Community (along the top nav bar) then click "Discussions" under "Your Activity".

And the WP profile is just like WP, top right nav bar, click on your name. You can also click edit there.

Screenshot attached.

Hope this helps.

• mindset
    • The Crimson Coder

ok -- I have been having a discussion with one of your guys on a strategy -- and I have finally found the answer to my question --- but now I cant figure out how to respond to him -- this one was easy --- that one does not have this box????

• mindset
    • The Crimson Coder

sorry -- never mind -- I found it ---

I have a bad habit of not always scrolling down ---- beyond the fold ----
    that is how I missed many of the links you have been talking about --

I also did not notice the admin bar with the links of community, ask a question, live support etc -- never noticed it -- LOL.....

Anyhow - knowing that it there -- makes things much easier

• mindset
    • The Crimson Coder

I thought I was straight -- but obviously I am not --

so what is the difference between support and the community and the forum ---

I asked many more questions and I do not see them anywhere --

is the discussions -- the only area where my questions might be -- and which area is the best to submit questions ---

then I guess -- how do I communicate with other members --

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.