Recomendation for print shop wordpress theme?

Hi,
Could someone please recommend me some links of where to find a professional ready made theme for a Print Shop?
i have tried searching the sites below but im sure there are some other good resources out there which i don't know about?
checked:
- Themeforst
- TemplateMonster
- mojo-themes

I would ideally like something that is compatible with wordpress and with WPMUDEV's plugins such as marketpress so that i can continue getting the excellent support i have got until now :slight_smile:

Thanks
Tom

• Tyler Postle

Hey Tom,

Hope you're doing well today!

Have you checked out our brand new Upfront themes yet? https://premium.wpmudev.org/projects/category/themes/

Fixer is a good template for selling your services, you would of course need to swap out the images and text, but it's already got that nice service provider website feel to it :slight_smile:

Scribe could be another option too. It is meant more selling educational services; however, the great thing about Upfront is that everything is completely customizable so you can add/remove/move elements as needed.

Definitely worth checking out! If you run into any issues at all just let us know and we'll get them fixed up asap. We have a lot more Upfront child themes on the way.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.