Countdown article alerts on Popup Pro?

I want to have conditions as follows:

Show Popup 1 if
User is not logged in, user is not a member, user has visited once

Show Popup 2 if
User is not logged in, user is not a member, user has visited twice

Show Popup 3 if
User is not logged in, user is not a member, user has visited three times

The idea is to create a de facto metred paywall so I can say "You have used 1 of your 5 free articles this month", and then eventually present them with one that cannot be cancelled saying please pay for a monthly membership.

I cannot find a condition that has to do with number of visits made, does this mean I cannot do it?

• Rupok

Hi Michael Northcott,

Thanks for asking. Let me describe in details.

"User is not logged in" and "user is not a member" is same condition because as the user is not logged in, there is no way to understand if that user has an account on your site or not. And these two conditions are same in your all three popups. You can achieve this by enabling the "Visitor is not logged in" condition for your popups. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

But I'm afraid, the number of previous visit condition is not available in PopUp pro yet. However, this sounds to be a really nice idea to me. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.