couple of customization design questions

Hellooooo!

I’m really enjoying working with your products and your support. I have quite a bit of basic WP experience, but when it comes to styling, customizing, I need some help. Here are a few questions.

1) How do I create a border around the content area and set the width and color?

2) How do I customize the footer bar, size and text content?

3) What do you recommend for making theme responsive to iPhone and Android? I heard that there is conversion software for WP and also there is a plug in called Mobile Pack. What do you recommend if I don’t want to create a separate site for mobile? Also, why isn’t this WPMU Nelo theme responsive? It seems like most new themes are created to be responsive.

I’m sure I’ll have more questions as I go, but these will help me get started.

Thanks much

Scott

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @scottshell, I hope you’re well today!

1) How do I create a border around the content area and set the width and color?

2) How do I customize the footer bar, size and text content?

Well, that depends on the theme you’re using… Could you post a link to your site so that we can take a look and advise you accordingly?

What do you recommend for making theme responsive to iPhone and Android? I heard that there is conversion software for WP and also there is a plug in called Mobile Pack.

You could use a theme that is responsive and mobile friendly. In this case, you won’t need any extra plugins. :wink:

If you want to though, you can use a plugin like WPTouch. I’ve used it before and it’s pretty good!

Cheers!

Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

To test if a theme is responsive, you can simply try resizing your browser window!

Responsive themes re-arrange the content.

WPMU Nelo is responsive, there’s no need to do anything! :slight_smile:

I just tested visiting your site from my phone too… looks great!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.