Couple Of Issues

~ Using latest WordPress on a multi-site setup with the most recent versions of these plugins. I'm using the Network theme ~

A) This plugin (Recent Posts Widget) does not seem to work with sites that were created before the widget was installed.

For instance:

1.) I create 'test.mysite.com' as an add-on sub to my MU setup.
2.) I install this widget.
3.) Now I make a test post on 'test.mysite.com' - it doesn't appear in this widget. Keep trying and still no joy.

HOWEVER

If I create a new site AFTER installing this widget, it does appear. There doesn't seem to be a way to get the original sub-domain site indexed by this widget.

----------------------------------------------

B) I had the 'Recent Posts' plugin installed and was receiving a fatal error when trying to install this plugin. (Error similar to that shown in 'D' section of this post)

---------------------------------------------

C) After installing this plugin I am getting a fatal error when trying to re-activate the recent global posts feed.

Warning: require_once(../wp-load.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/recent-global-posts-feed/recent-global-posts-feed.php on line 28

D) When trying to reactive 'Recent Posts Feed Widget' I am getting a different error. This is similar to the error I received when initially trying to install the plugin this forum is dedicated to.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class widget_recent_global_posts_feed in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/recent-global-posts-feed/widget-recent-global-posts-feed.php on line 149

It would seem that these plugin's don't jive well with each other - or something. I didn't notice any problems until I installed this plugin, for whatever that is worth.