Coupon calculation error in Pro Sites

I had another post here, but it seems to get ignored while other topics get answered. So, here it is again. There is a coupon calculation but when using a % off in Pro Sites, causing errors with the Stripe gateway and it could be with others also. The original post with details is here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-site-not-creating-blog-upon-signup#post-896542

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @mdvaldosta,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've checked your other thread and it seems that @Vaughan is working on this with you. I couldn't help but notice that you've also added a few replays "in a row". This made your thread go down the queue so it's possible that my colleague hasn't reached it yet, while answering all the other questions. My point here is that I'm sure that Vaughan hasn't ignored you, he just didn't have a chance to answer you yet.

Please understand that we're working with many members of our community at once, solving multiple issues of various nature so sometimes it takes a little more than a couple of hours to resolve a complex issue. We're doing everything possible to get things done asap though.

That said, I'm closing this thread as a duplicate and let's please stick to the original conversation. This way we'll keep things organized and we won't have to open again any door that's already opened. Thank you for understanding!

I've also flagged @Vaughan here to let him now that you're asking for more assistance and I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as he's back online.

Have a nice day!
    Adam