Coupon Code not working

Several coupon codes have been added to this site, but if you enter the coupon code and click Apply Code it does not change anything. The price stays full price. Help!
http://wellnessreboot.com/register/ An example Coupon Code is RECLAIMHEALTH13 which should give a $100 discount

• jenny_medford

I posted to the other thread but had an additional question, and am not sure how actively that thread is being read - I kind of need an answer quickly for my client.

The beta did fix my issue with coupon codes. However now that I am able to get it to apply, I am not fond of the verbiage it shows as it will be confusing for members:

"You will pay : $250.00 for 2 months, and then free for 2 months"

I would like it to ONLY SHOW "You will pay : $250.00" as this is a one-time fee and the rest of it won't make sense to them as it is the weird way we had to set it up to make it work the way we needed it to. I see in the Membership functions.php and in paymentform.php where that all happens, but I am frankly scared to touch it. How can I get rid of everything after the price?

• aecnu

Greetings jenny_medford,

Knock, Knock - Housekeeping --> Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.