Coupon code to appointments+ booking

Ok,
So I've seen there was the same problem by another user over a year ago. Have you had enough requests to implement this that there is a way to add a coupon code to checkout upon booking an appointment?

I don't want people to have to sign up, etc. I want them to be able to come to the site, book an appointment, use coupon code, and check out.

Is this possible? How would I achieve it?

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Daniel,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Have you had enough requests to implement this that there is a way to add a coupon code to checkout upon booking an appointment?

I can see there is already a feature request created for this feature but we don't have that much feature requests yet to implement it. This feature may be added in future version of plugin when there are enough feature requests but We don't publish ETAs to prevent disappointment if a deadline is missed(which in plugin development quite a frequent occurrence!).

In the meanwhile you can consider using MarketPress integration which supports coupons. Your client can add as many appointments to his cart and apply the coupon while checking out.

Alternatively you could also use Membership integration and give discounts to certain membership levels. Then they just have to login and it will automatically apply the discount.

Or you can consider hiring a developer from https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ to develop it for you.

I don't want people to have to sign up, etc. I want them to be able to come to the site, book an appointment, use coupon code, and check out.

To allow users to book an appointment without signing up set Appointments option "Login required" to "NO" on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> General Tab -> Accessibility Settings -> Login required

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Dawn
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Vinod,

Since you've already implemented that feature in Marketplace, I would think it wouldn't be that difficult to include it in Appointments +. I'm sure other plugin developers will step in to fill the need, if it fails to be part of Appointments +. Having the ability to apply a coupon code or a gift certificate is important for MANY service businesses. PLEASE make your good appointments plugin a GREAT one by adding these two features!

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Daniel,

Thank you for your feedback.

This feature is already in our pipeline and will be developed in the future version of plugin.

For now i have notified our SLS developer about it so that he can provide us custom solution for it with some workaround if any.

The Second Line Support developer will reply here shortly.

Thanks,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Dawn
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Someone asked that this feature be added to Appointments + in 2013. In just a few months, we'll be in 2015. Based on the fact that it's been well over a year since someone requested that feature, I'm wondering how much longer it's going to be for this feature to be added.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Dawn,

I can't give any ETA or guarantees, we have to gauge feature requests on popularity, and 1 - 10 people requesting it out of thousands isn't that popular, Currently the developers are rewriting the plugin to make the appointment times & scheduling a lot more flexible which is the most requested feature of all & this is taking some time. But we are considering the request & hopefully it will be included in a later release, for now the solution would be to use the MP integration.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.