Coupon Codes and PayPal

Hi all,

Working on getting coupon codes to convert and move to paypal checkout and any help would be appreciated. The Coupon codes apply to the product, I click "continue checkout" it takes me to shipping page I fill that page out and then I click again "checkout" button it redir to Paypal and the amount is the correct amount if the coupon had not been accepted?? Help me I have beat my head against the wall on this one.

solar2adventure.com

Thanks

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi antfarmcreative,

You could perhaps try deleting the coupon and re-creating it to see if that fixes it, maybe just some odd database issue.

If you could, as Phil mentioned, provide a test coupon, we'll see how we can help with this as well. Just let us know!

Thanks,
    David

• James Farmer
    • CEO (of WPMU DEV, honest)

Hi antfarmcreative,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers, James

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.