Coupon Codes for Appointments

We want to offer an area for coupon codes with this booking system. Is there a way to do this? Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Appointments plus does not support Coupon codes out of the box. It however integrates with the Membership plugin to offer discounts to your current members. Screenshot attached.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

As I said before, Appointments plus does not support coupon feature. You will need to use it along with Membership plugin.

Which plugin are you referring to here by the way ? Appointments+ ?

What kind setup are you looking for ? If you are looking for someone to login to your site and set it up for you then I am afraid its outside our scope of support on the forums here. However I can point you in the right direction.

You can post a job requirement here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Cheers, PC

• rey8a
    • New Recruit

I'm using the Membership plugin along with the Appointment + plugin. I've activated and set up the the membership but can't figure out how to make it appear on the front end. Is there some short code I need to use to implement this in appointment Plus? I eagerly await your reply.

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Thanks for writing back and sorry for the delay.

While you can not use coupons in Appointments plus plugin, you can offer discounts to the users who are a part of your membership site.

I have already attached a screenshot of the settings you need to use in my last post.

I've activated and set up the the membership but can't figure out how to make it appear on the front end.

It does not work that way. What are you trying to show on the front end ?

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.