Coupon importer

Hi Guys,

I am about to have a deal with groupon and some other esales. I want to know if there is a way to generate 5000 coupons in a short time without having to do it one by one, or is there a way for me to upload 5000 coupons instantly without having to type them one by one. your response will be appreciated.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jimmyc1804 and Mark,

@jimmyc1804 mark is spot on with his advice as this being the only possible solution that I am aware of. Please let us know if it works out for you.

@Mark great job and thank you for your assistance. Some rep points sent your way

Cheers, Joe

• jimmyc1804
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I need a little help guys, how can I add a filter tab in my coupon store settings.

The reason i am asking I upload 5000 coupons and the page only show 10 at a time I have more than 500 pages. I need to verify a coupon code in order for me to look for that coupon I need to go page by page is there anyway I can make the page to display more than 10 coupons in one page and is there a way i can filter the coupon?

is there any way to have the coupon by categories like James category (1000 coupons)
    Paul Categories (500 coupons) etc...

The coupon seems like a gift card can with no restriction how can I add more restriction such as this coupon can only be used to this product or this category of products

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.