Course bundle and Woocommerce instead of marketpress

Hi

I would like to sell courses via woocommerce and not marketpress .

how do I set this up?

for instance if I want to charge via a local credit card company VIA website as I can do in woocommerce.

What do I do in this stage of the settings (see image)

https://postimg.org/image/ofgrzp275/

also if I want to create a bundle of courses, for example like a special- pay for one course & get access to 5 for a certain period of time or something like that. how would I achieve that ?

thanks

• Nithin

Hi Ofir,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I would like to sell courses via woocommerce and not marketpress . how do I set this up?

Once you activate WooCommerce plugin, under CoursePress > Settings > General Tab, you can enable WooCommerce integration there.

also if I want to create a bundle of courses, for example like a special- pay for one course & get access to 5 for a certain period of time or something like that. how would I achieve that ?

I'm afraid there isn't any out of the box settings available for this at the moment, I'll have to ping the developer regarding this, and check whether there is any workaround for this. Please do note that developers work round the clock with many critical issues, and hence have a slow response time. Either myself, or the developer will keep you posted.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin