Course certification not working

When finishing the course, the user is not getting the Course certification.

• Rupok

Hi Jarle,

Thanks for asking. If you have assessable questions in your courses, then your instructor needs to assess those and put a grade. After that, your students will be able to get the certificate. But if you course doesn't have any element which is assessable, then your users will get the certificate the moment they complete the course.

Is this not happening for you? Please confirm.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and found that you have updated CoursePress to the latest version. But I found that you haven't upgraded your courses yet. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So can you please take a complete backup of your site as instructed and upgrade your courses by clicking that button marked in the screenshot? I believe, this will resolve your issue.

If not, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Jarle,

I have updated but I still cant see how to send a Course certification.

When someone completes a course, he can get his certificate by clicking the "Sertifikat" link. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

Moreover, when someone completes a course successfully, he will be prompted to download his certificate. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I have given the user 10 retries but how can the user retries?

When a student provides a wrong answer, he can go back to the unit page where he made the mistake and if you enabled retries, then he can submit his answers again by clicking the "Try Again" button. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

[image pos="5"]

I believe these will clear your confusion. Please let us know if these are not what you are looking for or if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.