Course Enroll problem

I test the enrolling function, but when user clicks on the enroll button at the bottom, there is nothing displayed but a blur screen.

What is actually the problem?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Binh , I trust you are doing well!

I tested the "Enroll" button on my site and can't replicate the same. I've searched for the "Enroll" button on your site, at the bottom, as you pointed out, but can't locate it. Please let me know do you use shortcode to show the Enroll button?

Also, there is a conflict with another plugin on your site along with CoursePres. I visited the course page, and the theme styles are not loading at all:

The SignUp button is working for me on your site ( even without the styles loading).

Would you please run a quick test for a conflict? Deactivate all other plugins and test if everything is working. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.

Follow the steps from the flowchart:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Binh
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Nastia,

I put the Coursepress shortcode [cp_pages page="student_dashboard"]
    into account page of membership 2.

When I load the account page , I can see the course list at the bottom of it, and I click on the course, it direct me to the course info page when there is an enroll button, but when I clicked enroll the problem mentioned happened.

Through feedback, I am not so sure what to do first...

Please make it clear so I can follow step by step.

Thank you,

Binh

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Binh,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

As mentioned by Nastia, there seems to be theme or plugin conflict on your website. To find out what plugin or theme is a culprit. We need to make a plugin/theme conflict test as described in our getting support manual (flow chart).

Please do that and let us know what you find. Also, please enable support staff access so we could take a closer look by logging into your WordPress website. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Binh
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Sajid,

Thank you so much for your help on this matter.
    However, I found out that the conflict here mentioned is between membership 2 and Marketpress causing the problem.

I inactivated membership 2, things are fine now. But thing is that
    I can't sell membership of the site.

Anyway to get these two plugins worked together?

regards,

Binh

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Binh,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for making the conflict test and your feedback. I am unable to replicate this issue on my own site using both plugin.

Could you please enable support staff access so I could take a closer look ?

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.