Course Footer Text In CoursePro

I noticed at the bottom of every course, “This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.” Is that a tag that’s supposed to output or the category named anchor ref? In either case, it’s missing after “… posted in”. Not just my site. But several others I’ve observed.

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello Denver Prophit Jr.,

I hope you are having an amazing day!

On your site I can see a “<footer class=”entry-meta”>” code that’s adding this. This is usually added by your content-page.php and content.php files, it’s a default WP behaviour, depending on the theme. You can remove it easily with CSS like:

.footer.entry-meta{
    display: none;
    }

You can add that to your child theme’s css or with a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Let me know how it goes!

Warm regards,

Denitsa

• Denver Prophit Jr.
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I’m not going to css3 hide text on page. Fix the php files. It is NOT default behavior to have missing variables. This is a bug in the plugin theme. =(

1. course-content.php lines 45~59

2. content-course-overview.php lines 99~113

Both are also missing anchor href titles for those links. Important for screen readers.

3. 2.0themescoursepresslanguagescp-default.pot Lines 230, 236

I hope this helps identify the bug and resolved quickly?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Denver Prophit Jr.,

I can see issue on my site – I’m reporting this to developer with also request to add titles for a tags.

If there will be available hot patch for those issue we will post it here (otherwise they will be included with new plugin version).

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.