Course page shows "Page not found" for Coursepress pro Fixer theme

Hi ,

My course ( our-courses ) page shows page not found while I use fixer theme.
Can you please assist me?

https://www.raisedbythebeat.com/our-courses

Thanks,
Steeve

• Rupok

Hi steeve,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having and thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in your site and went to "https://www.raisedbythebeat.com/our-courses" page. But it's not showing 404 page. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

But that page is not showing your courses.

To fix that, can you please change your permalinks from "Day and name" to "Post name" and check if it helps?

If it doesn't, can we try changing your slugs on CoursePress settings to troubleshoot this issue? I could try this but I'm not sure if your site is live or not. So didn't risk it.

Please confirm if we are okay to troubleshoot on this site. We will jump in after you confirm. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• steeve

Hi Rupok,

I actually tried 2 steps:
      1. Change your permalinks from "Day and name" to "Post name"
      2. Deactivating several plugins and activating them.

It did not solved the case.

When i tried earlier by changing theme to twentysixtheen or coursepress from "Fixer"
      It worked with them, but we need the Fixer theme.

Please help and yes you can troubleshoot as of now even though it is live.

Thanks,
      Steeve

• Rupok

Hi steeve,

So sorry for the inconvenience. As Kasia said above, our developers are continuously working on Upfront integration with our other plugins. But as CoursePress is a very large plugin with lots of features, it may take a little while to be fully compatible with Upfront themes. I wish I could give you any ETA on this, but I'm afraid, I can't.

As you have already designed and developed your site with Fixer, and currently Fixer is not the best option with CoursePress, you can create a complete backup of your site and then install any regular WordPress theme. That will make CoursePress fully working on your site. And you can continue in this way. When our developers release the CoursePress compatible version of Upfront, then you can simply restore the backup you created and then update Upfront on your site. So none of your efforts will go in vein.

I do apologize for the inconvenience again. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.