Course Press Discussions - Categories and assign to specific lessons

Alright, so, I bought and installed coursepress pro on my wp site. What I would like to know is the following:

Discussions - Is there a way to set discussions for specific units? Also, is there a way for posts to look more like a forum, instead of threaded replies.

Assignments - How do I add assignments that have to be completed for grading to my courses and or units?

Thanks

• aristath

Hello there @Amanda and welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

Discussions - Is there a way to set discussions for specific units? Also, is there a way for posts to look more like a forum, instead of threaded replies.

I'm afraid not. But you could install a forums plugin on your site to handle that... My advise would be using bbPress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpress/

Assignments - How do I add assignments that have to be completed for grading to my courses and or units?

I'm afraid I didn't quite understand that part of your question... Could you please elaborate? If you mean that you want them to write an essay then you can do that with the "File Upload" option on the unit. Then they can just upload the assignment.
    You can also integrate it with the live chat plugin. It allows you to add live chats inbetween units...

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.