Course press & Marketplace to build Learning Website With WP Multisite

Hi there

may i use course Press and Marketplace to build Elearning website with MultiSite wordpress,

Please Note:

i will give a subdomain site to the schools and they all will offer and create their courses and i need it all in a global Dbase and i want to control the payments from the main website as all will go through our payment processor, and the schools and the trainers.

i have two levels:

Trainer
School

School will have a site and control many trainers, but all will be under one Global basket for the main website

is this available here?

Best Regards

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello maiode,

It is possible to create e-learning site with MarketPress and CoursePress on Multisite - but! there is no possibility to process all payments from all subsites in main site, because each subsite will have own payment gateway, so they will be able sell courses through their sites.
    With Global cart enabled payment will be split between stores with Parallel payments available in the Paypal, so this will not go through your account.
    Your type of platform will need additional customization to achieve what you described - so to hide gateway payments and process all the payment. You will might need to hire developer to get this working.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.