[Course Press PRO] Basic Certificate and Progress Doesn't Show

Hi, I would like to know how can I manage basic certificate on my courses:
1 problem: I cannot see a preview of it (so I don'yt know whether an image upload does have sense or not
2 problem: It seems that a progress is approximative: I've tried on completing all the units and it won't show as complete on some of them (it'0% on some, 83 on others or 73% - and I think all of the units follow the same publishing system)
3 problem: can i make so that people automatically download a certificate without a progress / completion?

Thank you!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello imoscucci,

Please update plugin to the latest version - bug with progress was in the older version and it was fixed in newest release.

1 problem: I cannot see a preview of it (so I don'yt know whether an image upload does have sense or not

There is nor preview for the certificate - only way to view it is to complete course and generate it.
    I usually create simple very short course and finish it, so I got link to it and I can preview pdf.

3 problem: can i make so that people automatically download a certificate without a progress / completion?

At this moment this is not possible. Only after finishing course link to certificate is shown, so only then certificate can be generated.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• imoscucci
    • Flash Drive

Hi, done that (now I've lost all the italian translation!) but at least the progress bar bug is updated. Still, I have created a certificate and now there's no way I can change the look. I see the first draft but it really has non sense: the image is too big ecc.. How can I update it so that it really reflects on my final certificate look? Thanks

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi imoscucci

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm afraid, right now there is not way where you can preview and customize the certificate without completing a course every time. But our developers are well aware of this and I believe, soon they will release an update with better certificate management panel.

Please keep in mind that our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and things. So it may take a little while before they give a solution here.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.