Course Press Pro Plugin not showing new changes in sections and forms

Below is the error I am receiving when not logged into site.
-----Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/ttns/tm/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/2.0/include/coursepress/data/class-student.php on line 2004 -----

However, when logged into site and I add a new or update a section, the new or updated section is not showing the changes made.

The only change to the site is, yesterday, it auto updated to the new version of Wordpress and I updated the Course Press Pro plugin. Before things updates the plugin was working.

Thanks

• Ivan

Hello, TapThat!

I’ve tested this on my sandbox site and I managed to recreate it, I’m getting the same errors so I’ve reported this to our developers so they can investigate it further and fix in one of the following plugin updates.

You can use following recommendation for hiding warnings on front end.
    You can do this by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); in the wp-config.php via FTP with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

This will create a log with the errors, instead of showing them on your site. The log will be saved to a debug.log file inside the "/wp-content" folder.

Regarding showing the changes of the section - we couldn't replicate it. You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Grant Support Access.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/
    and we will check it.

Best regards, Ivan.