Course press > project Press

Coursepress looks awesome. I'm not running courses, but offering guidance for people wanting to start community projects.

Most of the course functionality could be used in a project context, helping users work their way through planing and implementing a project.

I was just wondering if there was any way of altering the titles of different elements, ie; course > project or if anyone else would be interested in seeing a plugin that had this type of functionality.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Facilitationnation!

Glad you like the look of our CoursePress awesome. We're extremely happy with it, our developers did an amazing job with the design and functionality.

As for changing Course to Project. This is very easily done with our Ultimate Branding plugin. It has a network wide text change module so you can change all instances of Course to Project within a couple seconds :slight_smile:

Here is the plugin you will need: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

Once activate navigate to the main Ultimate Branding page and activate the Network Wide Text Change Module. I have attached a screenshot to illustrate.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions on this :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.