Course price switches back to 0

Hi there,

Sometimes, it happened now about 10 times I think, the price of my course, as set in Coursepress, automatically switches to 0,-

And then potential clients can buy my 369,- course suddenly for free.

That’s not what I want. What’s happening?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Wilrieke Sophia,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

As I can see you are using MarketPress to sell courses. There’s however also a cache and a lots of other plugins active and I understand that this is a live site, is that right?

In that case, it would be best if you could setup a staging site – that should be an exact/one-to-one copy of your current site where you could safely run a full theme/plugin conflict test (as described on a flowchart in this article: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/) and where we could safely make changes to the configuration in order to investigate and diagnose it. Would that be possible?

Also, did you manage to spot any kind of “pattern/rule” related to when that “reset” happens or does it seem rather “random”?

Kind regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Wilrieke Sophia!

There’s been an update to the CoursePress. I think I already asked you if you could update the plugin on your site in your other thread but please also check the plugin for this issue after update is applied.

There’s been quite a bunch of fixes added and often issues are actually “connected” to other issues so fixing one fixes some other too. Let me know please if update helped.

Kind regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.