Course Problem - People buy courses and they dont get habilitate.

Hello, im facing some SERIOUS issues with your plugin.

2 problems:

a) First of them, i realize there are some conflicts in products, because they are registrate in the WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCTS list and in COURSEPRESS Courses. sometimes when i registrate some course, they just disappear after a few days. What happens?

b) There is also a problem when buying a course. I have some of them that are free, and when people buy they are not enrolled. For example FRANCIELI CAZETA bought a free course today 21/05 10h59 and is not enrolled.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Lucas,

a) First of them, i realize there are some conflicts in products, because they are registrate in the WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCTS list and in COURSEPRESS Courses.

It is correct. When you want to sell courses through the WooCommerce this is how intefration between plugins works. When you mark course in CouresPress as paid then WooCommerce product related to that course is created, so course can be purchased.

sometimes when i registrate some course, they just disappear after a few days. What happens?

I'm not sure how this can happen - are they deleted or change status to draft? Or they go to trash? Let me know more details.

There is also a problem when buying a course. I have some of them that are free, and when people buy they are not enrolled. For example FRANCIELI CAZETA bought a free course today 21/05 10h59 and is not enrolled.

This is something on the WooCommerce side - student will be enrolled only if payment status is marked as completed. If payment status is pending then student can't be enrolled. But it is WooCommerce plugin that controls payments statuses, not CoursePress.
    WooCommerce instantly completes only orders containing “Downloadable” products, upon payment. Orders of virtual products must wait for a manual approval from the shop manager.
    You can also check this extension https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-order-status-control/
    Or this code snippet https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/automatically-complete-orders/

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.